I am Loving Ishi/Hime at this Time CONTEST1I am Loving Ishi/Hime at this Time CONTEST1 by Lady-Compassion
The time will be a generous March 6 through
April 15th 2016
Prizes will include 3-month CORE
Membership for a semi-real to realistic portrait like these:
1 month CORE Membership for anime style portrait
200 points for a Chibi couple like these:
Please leave a comment if you are interested...
Because I will definitely hold the contest :iconloveredplz:
Hello! Welcome to the Bleach-Chibis homepage. This is my first group so I'm very new at running one, lol. So I'll be telling you what the group is about, the rules, how to join, how to submit art and whatever else I feel like telling you here, lol.
The Bleach-Chibis group is a group dedicated to creating art featuring the characters of Bleach, the anime and manga created by Tite Kubo, as chibi characters. If you enjoy Bleach and chibi's this is the group for you!
Im am going to be as fair as possible with the rules, and I'll try to make everyone happy.
1. You must be a fan of Bleach.
2. All art work you submit must be your own(meaning you cannot use someone elses art or a screen shot without permission. If you are given permission to use someone elses art please give them proper credit)
3. All art work must have a chibi in it. (You can submit art that isnt centered around the actual chibi but it must have one in it.)
4. No cursing, try to keep everything clean people!
5. No stealing other deviants work
6. OC's are allowed but must have an actual character from Bleach in the picture with them.
7. Have fun!
All you have to do to join is follow these simple steps.
1. Click the button in the top right hand corner that says 'Join Our Group'
2. Wait for me to accept your request to join then put a link to the club in either your journal entry's or your signature.
To submit art follow the following instructions.
1. Click on the button that says 'Contribute Art' if you would like to upload your deviation directly to the group.
2. If you want to submit a deviation that you have already uploaded click on the button that says 'Gallery' at the top of the page.
3. After clicking the 'Gallery' button, click on the 'Submit to this gallery' button at the top of the page.
4.I'll sort the art into categories so you dont have to worry about which category you should submit it to.
Well thats about it, enjoy!
|More Journal Entries|